Short Description: Urbit is a platform that enables the assessment of real estate, rents, sales, holiday rentals, all using blockchain technology offering transparent and secure transactions.
Category: Tokens Cryptocurrency
The main Urbit solutions can be summarized as follows:
* Improve the access to international properties around the globe, all in the same platform.
* Implementing the Urbit smart contract, all property purchases, rentals and sales will be easily managed in a more transparent and efficient way.
* The existing Urbit price valuation tool offers a more real and equitable price through comparison of several real estate data sources.
* Increase in speed, efficiency and reliability using the Urbit software, avoiding the unnecessary generation of documentation.
* Reduction of transaction time, making them cheaper and safer.
* The Urbit users will be able to download the Big Data software of the company that feeds the Urbit database for the properties listed. As a reward, the users will receive Urbit Coins.
The Urbit project is different than the others for several reasons:
* Urbit brings a mix of combined solutions for all the keypoints mentioned above.
* Urbit implements a Global Big Data software (user can download for free).
* Users receive rewards using this software that feeds the urbit big data.
* Urbit don’t dismiss any service that provides a full real estate solution for the clients.
* Urbit implements the Price Valuation Service (for free), none of the above have it. A similar platform was bought by Spanish Bank BBVA for $10 Million (and this platform did not have blockchain technology nor Global Big Data).
* Urbit has started his launch having a Beta version in Live, in operation for the Spanish real estate market.
The urbit project contemplates the creation of a digital currency called Urbit coin - or URB coin – , freely interchangeable among all participants. During the ICO, Bitcoins, Ethereum and Wire Transfer will be accepted as payment for the purchase of Urbit tokens.