RAM Token

Our Analysis

Team: 6.6

Feasibility: 6.2

Product: 6.2

Overall Rating: 6.33

Short Description: You may be struggling with mining for a long time or you may have just started. The first problem of those who are interested in mining is that they don't know where to start. At first, different experiments are done according to each learned knowledge. Mostly these experiments did fail.

Category: Tokens Cryptocurrency

Category: Tourism

Website: https://ram-token.com

Whitepaper: https://ram-token.com/pdf/RAM_WhiteList.pdf

BitcoinTalks: Click to visit

Twitter: Click to visit

Facebook: Click to visit

Search & Find profitable coin

The first step of our project is to create a system that will analyze and research the market in this chaos. There are many coins available. We need to find those will profit. We will analyze all coins that can be mined with the analysis and research system to be developed. The total amount is analyzed with the options such as the amount of money to be provided according to the amount listed.Miners in the light of this system according to their own system to determine the most profitable mining do.

0% Commission Mining Pool

Another step of the project is to create a mining pool. The mining pool will make analysis and direct to the profitable coins. The miners will be able to reach to maximum efficiency without losing any time with the right equipment, that they have. RAM token owners will profit from the system without any commission.

ASIC Farm Partnership

Then main goal is to create an ASİC farm. Some of the net incomes of the ASİC farm will be distributed to the RAM owners. With the remaining incomes, we will continue to develop the ASİC farm. Thus increasing the difficulty level will not be a problem for the system. Even if the difficulty increases, because of the development of the ASİC farm, the earnings will increase too.Our first target is 10k ASIC. 60% of daily earnings will be distributed to RAM holders. With the remaining 40%, new ASIC hardware will be added to the system.

- With 10k ASIC we can earn 22 BTC per day.

- The 60% portion is 13 BTC.

- Assume that the system has 300m RAM registered.

- 13BTC/300M RAM 0.000000044 BTC.

- If you have 100k RAM token you will gain 0.0044 BTC.

- 34$/ Daily // 1,020$ Monhtly (BTC=7,800$)

Buy RAM token and be a winner.Partner with us.

To receive the latest ICO, STO and token sale news — including scam alerts and our exceptional, original journalism — sign up for our newsletter.

Subscribe
Sorry, error.
Thank you.
ICO Ranker
Login/Register access is temporary disabled