Pre-ICO Nuclus Money (NLM)
Short Description: For the first time in modern history, the global economy is growing but few are benefiting – until now, sellers have had to hold expensive merchant bank accounts and pay high fees making online business expensive and only profitable with high volume sales.
Category: Tokens Cryptocurrency
• 2012 Proof of Concept Online Billing and Collections
• 2014 Minimal Viable Product Billsource® v1.0 MVP
• 2016 Quote to Cash Billsource® v2.0 Q2C
• 2017-'18 Blockchain Disruptive Platforms
• Q3 2018 Pre-ICO Nuclus Proof of Concept
• Q4 2018 Blockchain MVP – Phase 1
• Q2 2019 ICO
• Q3 2019 Commercialization – Phase 2
• Q2 2020 Scale and Grow – Phase 3
• Q4 2020 Blockonomy – Phase 4Pre-ICO
• We will be launching our pre-ICO crowdsale where white list participants will be offered to purchase Nuclus Money or NUCLUM (NLM) at a discounted price.
• 10% of tokens for sale to white listed participants with bonus and bounty• 100,000,000 tokens available @ ETH 0.000025 per 1.0 NLM
• 1.0 NLM = USD 0.01 .
• Our aim is to raise ETH 2500.
• Minimum by-in is 1,000.NLM or just under $103 or approximately ZAR1203.
• Starts Q3 2018 .ICO
• 40% of tokens for sale with bonus and bounty
• 400,000,000 tokens available @ ETH 0.000055 per 1.0 NLM
• 1.0 NLM = USD 0.02 .
• Our aim is to raise ETH 22,000.
• Minimum by-in is NLM 1,000.
• Scheduled Q4 201814.Bonus and Bounty
• 5% of tokens for sale with bonus and bounty
• 50,000,000 tokens
• 15% of tokens to Team
• 150,000,000 tokens
Reserve for Platform
• 30% of tokens towards as and when users sign up to the system as rewards and for exchange
• 300,000,000 tokens
Planned Token Sale
Over the next 16 to 20 weeks, we will be heavily invested in the following tasks :
-1. Initiate a rigorous process to validate our business strategy;
2. Scrutinize and socialize our economic model while finalizing our project plan;
3. Expand into detailed planning and introducing banking, tax and legal advisory services as well as the incorporation of the legal entity;
4. Compiling a more comprehensive marketing and sales strategy;
5. Establishing the final legal, operational, governance and accounting frameworks and relevant issuance of sale documentation;