Guardian Gold (GGT) Token Sale & Blockchain Platform
Blockchain-based cryptocurrency secured by gold
- The GGT token is backed by 99.99% gold cast bars from London Bullion Market Association Approved Refiners
- Tokens can be redeemed for physical gold or equivalent value in ETH on the platform's exchange
- Tokens feature a POS reward program which distributes 15% of net token sale proceeds to token holders
$GGT Token Sale Model & Details
- Price: 1 GGT=100 USD (initial round) 125 USD (round 2)
- Limit: 5,000 GGT (initial round) 20,000 GGT (round 2)
- POS reward: 15%
- Proceed distribution: 55% operations 27% marketing 15% proof of stake reward 3% legal
- Blockchain base: Ethereum
- Accepted currencies: ETH (BTC, fiat in later sale rounds)
Round 1 of the token sale begins January 30, 2019, Round 2 begins February 27, 2019.
For more information on Guardian Gold (GGT)'s upcoming token sale and for additional news and details, download the company's white paper here.