What is Group Project?
The central questions it answers are:
• “Who is the manufacturer?”
• “Who is authorized to sell it?”
• “When was it produced?”
• “When did it arrive at this store?”
• “Is it the real thing?”
Group Project integrates four major components to fight the counterfeit industry (U.S. Patent Pending).
1. Blockchain technology
2. Crypto-TagTM – a crypto-enabled NFC tag,
3. GRUP Tokens
4. Mobile ApplicationThe Company’s GRUP tokens are used for charging the mobile application and they allow users (retailers & consumers, and third-party sellers) to scan the Crypto-TagTM to determine the authenticity of goods.
The impact counterfeit goods have on the fashion, and pharmaceutical industry is estimated to be $700 billion/year. This does not include collateral damage caused by counterfeit goods: legal battles between brands and consumers, additional cost to repair or replace counterfeit goods, medical problems caused by inferior materials used in counterfeit goods, and even death.
Group Project’s authentication system, built on the blockchain, will verify genuine goods throughout the supply chain from the manufacturer, to the retailer, and to the consumers using mobile applications powered by GRUP tokens.
The pre-ICO is scheduled for April 30, 2018, with 25% discounts during the pre-Sale.
The regular ICO is scheduled for May 14, 2018, until June 10, 2018.
The Softcap is set at 3,000 ETH, and the Hardcap is set at 25,000 ETH. (1000 GRUP = 1 Ethereum).