GoWithMi (GMAT) Token Sale & Blockchain Platform
Provides decentralized mapping platform services
GoWithMi's platform aims to construct global, real-time, tamper-proof, trusted geospatial data on blockchain through proof of mapping and spacial protocol that correlates value of data collection with overall requirements.
Token Sale Model & Details
The value of GMAT is based on five aspects:
- Pay for map data work
- Usage of applications through network
- Exchange certificate for all services
- Participation in maintenance and governance
- Community network participation
The breakdown of token usage is 30% research & development, 25% marketing operation, 10% business cooperation, 5% safety and compliance, 10% reinvestment and 20% reserves.
- Total tokens: 14,900,000,000
- Tokens available for sale: 745,000,000
- Platform: ERC20
The company's token sale will run through 2/28/19.
For more information on GoWithMi's upcoming ICO and other token sale news and details, download white paper here.