FidelityHouse (FIH) Token Sale & Blockchain Platform Review
Sale Type: ICO
Name: FidelityHouse (FIH)
Category: Tokens Cryptocurrency
- Makes lifecycle management of published content more fair & transparent
- Protects ownership of content, empowering creators & securing returns over time
- Expands upon localized Italian model which has experienced great success to date
FidelityHouse is a social content network that aims to become a global, go-to platform for authors and other publishers of original content. The platform will offer services to assist in the attribution, protection and monetization process of user content and intellectual property.
The FidelityHouse team believes leveraging the technological paradigm of blockchain will make the lifecycle management process of publishing fairer and more transparent, and benefit independent authors and third-party publishers.
Strengthens weak points between creators & platforms
User-generated content is absolutely essential to the online platform business, but right now the process of content creation is broken, to the detriment of creators. There is very little trust and transparency throughout the entire lifecycle of digital content and creators are treated as a commodity. Whether it's photos, articles, guides, tutorials or recipes, the FidelityHouse team believes content is an investment by the author that deserves to be certified and protected with the potential to earn income over time.
The FidelityHouse chain is based on three cornerstones:
- Proof of authorship — cryptographic and time-stamping technologies track the existence and originality of content at any given moment
- Proof of license — the license granted to an author for specific content is tracked on the blockchain
- Proof of revenue — any value generated by contents is stored and distributed in a transparent way
Not only does FidelityHouse streamline the content publication process, the platform also provides a community for registered users that allows them to follow authors and topics and otherwise customize their experience. The platform's algorithms help better curate the user experience, with the aim of making FidelityHouse a number-one source for aggregated, original content.
Importance of trustworthy user-generated content, monetization opportunities ensure strong market position
The FidelityHouse team has laid out a thorough plan in their whitepaper for every step of the development process of the platform. Creators who feel confident about where and how their content will be used, as well as the guarantee of being paid for their intellectual property, are more likely to continue contributing original, high-quality content, which benefits everyone.
FidelityHouse further provides several options for monetization through advertising space, with impressions and returns also tracked for greater transparency. Customers can buy visibility through advertising or article sponsorship by paying in FidelityHouse coins.
Acquisition campaigns will also be launched, according to the team, in order to acquire authors with strong reputations and expertise in certain subject areas, with an eye toward attracting new users. Guaranteed expertise will result in author loyalty and ultimately more revenue opportunities at every juncture.
In addition to a clear market need for FidelityHouse's platform, its business strategy is supported by a sustainable model — the existing FidelityHouse website in Italy — with existing customers and predictable revenue streams.
Executive team experience evidenced in success of local platform
The FidelityHouse team has already launched its platform locally in Italy, providing a basis for how the larger network will theoretically operate. According to the team's whitepaper, the platform was launched with no marketing budget, soon becoming a website reaching 750 million page views annually. Horizon Group, the owner of FidelityHouse, was recently inducted into the Financial Times's list of 1,000 European companies with the highest compound annual growth rate in revenue. The platform has also won web awards since its inception.
The executive team includes members who have been involved with Horizon Group for over a decade, and who have extensive experience in digital advertising and security services. The team's advisors, composed of several seasoned growth hackers, have seen many successful ICOs through to completion
Roadmap & FidelityHouse ICO Details
- Platform: ERC20
- Token price: 1 FIH=0.0004 ETH
- Bonus tokens: not locked
- Soft cap: 50,000,000 FIH
- Hard cap: 500,000,000 FIH
- Total tokens: 1,000,000,000 FIH
The ICO will begin December 14, 2018 at 2 pm and finish April 13, 2019 at 2 pm.
All participants in FidelityHouse's presale and/or ICO will receive an airdrop based on the number of tokens purchased during the sale and unmoved for 3, 6 and 9 months after the ICO closing date.
- 50% of tokens are reserved for private sale, presale and ICO with private and presale tokens locked for 9 months
- 15% of tokens will go to founders and are locked for 12 months
- 7.6% of tokens are reserved for referral sales and will be locked for 9 months
- 6% of tokens will be distributed to advisors and will be locked for 9 months
- 9% of tokens are for the team and will be locked for 9 months
- 12.4% of tokens are allocated for reserve funds