Embleema (RWE) Token Sale
Begins October 10, 2019
October 10, 2019 - January 1, 2020
Sale Type: ICO
Short Description: A blockchain-based platform for self-monetizing patient data
Total Token Supply: 500,000,000
Tokens Available: 70%
Hard Cap: $30,000,000
Soft Cap: $2,000,000
KYC/AML Required: yes
- BTC, ETH, BCH, fiat
- Consolidates patient records securely and conveniently, providing a full picture of health
- Empowers patients to be in charge of and able to monetize their own medical data
- Improves trust in healthcare system by returning transparency to payer-patient relationships
- Embleema successfully released a version of its patient blockchain in 2018
- Executive team has distinguished careers in both medicine and FinTech
Embleema (RWE) is a blockchain-based platform that allows patients to collect and monetize their medical and healthcare data.
The benefits to collecting one's patient data on the blockchain network are twofold; doctors can better diagnose patients with a full picture of the patient's health, and de-identified patient data can be used to advance the overall healthcare field. Embleema helps patients benefit financially from sharing that de-identified data.
Executive team has distinguished careers in both medicine and FinTech
CEO Robert Chu founded Embleema in 2017 after a prestigious career at IBM and QuintilesIMS. Robert worked for IBM in Europe and the US for more than 15 years, serving in key technical and management positions. In 2007, Robert joined IMS Health France and served as the General Manager of the affiliate in 2011. He then moved to Shanghai in 2013 to run the Asia Pacific and China operations for IMS Health.
Head of Blockchain Consortium Alexis Normand was formerly head of B2B for Nokia Digital Health, moving to the US in 2017 to lead the company's Boston office.
The advisory includes Frederic Duchesne, Pharm.D, CEO of Pierre Fabre Pharmaceuticals, John Halamka, MD, Professor of Innovation at Harvard Medical School, Bernard Gilly, PhD, CEO at GenSight Biologics & Chairman at iBionext and more.
The Embleema team launched a version of its patient blockchain in 2018.
$RWE Token Sale Model and Details
Tokens can be used on the Embleema network in the following ways:
• For data owners — store, share, improve the quality of health records, sell de-identified health records on the marketplace
• For data buyers — purchase health records on the marketplace
• For data quality agents — perform health record quality checks and receive compensation
• For miners — receive transaction fees in RWE tokens for mining