Short Description: Through hardware integration, EdenChain strives towards a balancing act between leveraging the strengths of public blockchains with transaction volume and security demands of enterprise companies.
Category: Tokens Cryptocurrency
2) Hyperdeflation to commence from 2020 with transaction fees being burnt
3) E-Bridge ensures zero-knowledge trusted connectivity between on chain and off chain modules (think secured Interoperability)
4) Permissioned blockchain
5) Hardware Integration with both CPU and software security from SGX Enclave
6) Parallel executions - could generate very high tps - works in a linear fashion - the more namespaces (each running 1,000 tps), the faster it gets.
7) Uses PoET consensus algo which is a major improvement over PoW and PoS - less waste of energy and higher robustness from lower cost of participation
8) HTTPS, ECC-TC and MVT consensus for highly secured networks
9) Lower fees because it's based on per transaction basis on a FIFO system and it’s 100% transaction proof
10) Broad Language Support and have Ethereum VM installed with solidity supported - popular smart contract language for most businesses