CurveBlock’s (CBUK) platform allows small-scale/previously excluded players around the world to invest in development projects and earn profits
- Allows independent real estate developers to display their projects
- Improves access to project funding while eliminating low property appraisals/lending houses
- Pays dividends/shares profits via Smart Staking Wallets and donates a portion of all profits to charity
$CBUK Token Sale Model & Details
CurveBlock is conducting a security token offering (STO). Users’ tokens are staked against all ongoing developments for continued passive income, but the exchange also provides liquidity for investors who need to cash out. All profits are paid via secondary stable coin to hedge against potential market volatility.
The token sale runs from 3/31/19 through 9/30/19.
- Total supply: 500,000,000
- 1 CBUK = 0.2 GBP
- Hard cap: 50,000,000 USD
- Soft cap: 5,000,000 USD
- KYC & whitelist required
- Type: SRC20 transitioning to Protocol Stratis Platform (UK) at a later date
For more information, download CurveBlock’s (CBUK) white paper here.