BlockFollow Network ICO

BlockFollow Network
Verified ICO

BlockFollow is a brand new social platform, aiming to support cryptocurrencies getting widespread. Our goal is to provide useful services, educate people and stabilize crypto

ICO Starts in 5 Day(s)
2018-07-09 - 2018-08-27
  Whitepaper |   Visit Site
ICO NOT YET RATED (NYR)


Team: NYR
Feasability: NYR


1. What is BlockFollow?

In a nutshell, we would like to be your homepage, when it comes to crypto. A reliable entry, a passage for everyone who is interested in the blockchain technology, with a huge database of information available on all languages, everyone can find the answer they were searching for. We reward anyone, who contributes to the community – great way to earn coins while helping others and doing your daily routine, it’s a win-win situation. By simply holding BFN tokens, you’ll get a cut from the income generated by the BlockFollow Network.Even though Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, in general, began to operate nearly 10 years ago, there are still barriers, that slow down it’s spreading. BlockFollow will cover numerous missing elements. For someone who is lacking knowledge about blockchain technology, coins and the purpose of decentralization, it is really hard to understand the importance of it. We need to explain, teach and build this world together if the goal is to avoid crypto becoming a bubble. BlockFollow will provide various tools for rookie traders and professionals as well to help them make the best possible decisions. Our motto is „Revolutionize the crypto community with us!”. It is truly important for us to work together with people, who want to give something back to the society, that brings us to the next level. We want to give something big for YOU and the fellow investors, traders, and holders. We believe that communicating with the audience, asking for their opinion and integrating their ideas is the way we must follow.

2. What kind of services will we provide?

Social Platform:

-Personal or Business account

-Customizable privacy settings, smooth user experience

-Brand Building

-User Reliability Score (URS) system

Portfolio Management:

-Swift, real-time multi

-account tracking

-Multi-currency Statistics and Graphics

-Advanced tools for Analysis (basic and pro)

-Ability to share your portfolio – and earn tokens

-BlockFollow Exchange will allow you to trade anytime, anywhere

-Connect your TA with BlockFollow Exchange

– set up your targets and let our system do the rest

Fast and Free Transactions:

-Transactions between BlockFollow users will be free

-Advanced merchant tools for businesses

-Easy-to-use QR-code powered transactions

Source of Knowledge:

-Contribute and expand our Crypto-Wiki-Online learning courses

– Teach or Learn something new!

-Up-To-Date News will help your researches

-Validation of Information (VoI) system will eliminate scam projects and fake news

Miscellaneous:

-Desktop, Online, and Mobile wallets

-Android and iOS Applications

-Distribution of ATMs (2019 Summer)

3. ICOBFN (BlockFollow Network) is the name of the token we will distribute and use on our platform. It has a maximum supply of 210.000.000 and will be implemented on Ethereum blockchain (ERC20) for the ICO. Later on, we will start our own blockchain and our investors will be able to upgrade their tokens. We will only accept Ethereum under the pre-ICO and ICO.

Pre-ICO: July 9th, 2018 – July 23th, 2018

ICO: July 30th, 2018 – August 27th, 2018

The ICO will have 2 phases: the pre-sale (pre-ICO) and the crowd-sale (ICO). Both phases will require a completed a KYC form before participating in it. Pre-Sale will last 2 weeks (or until we hit the hard cap) and 1 BFN token will cost 0,00012 ETH meaning you can purchase 8333 BFN for 1 Ethereum. Only 20.000.000 BFN token could get distributed under the pre-sale. All the unsold pre-sale token will be rolled to the ICO. The ICO phase will begin on July 30th, one week after the end of the pre-sale. ICO will last 4 weeks (or until we hit the hard cap) and 1 BFN token will cost 0,00018 ETH meaning you can purchase 5555 BFN for 1 Ethereum. Only 100.000.000 BFN token could get distributed under the ICO. After the ICO, 75% of the unsold ICO tokens will get burned and the remaining 25% will get distributed to our pre-sale/ICO investors. The minimum amount of investment is 0.05 ETH.





Coming Soon...
Coming Soon...


Business Services ICOs that might interest you





This website is for information and illustrative purposes only. It is not, and should not be regarded as "investment advice" or as a "recommendation" regarding a course of action, including without limitation as those terms are used in any applicable law or regulation. See Disclaimer.