YouToken – We are building a platform where each creative individual (artist, doctor, technician, etc.) will be able to feature his/her talents and sell shares representing those talents in exchange for financial support/real investments. Just like investors are able to purchase Google stocks or Apple stocks, they will be able to purchase stocks representing real humans (entrepreneurs). The more successful a creative individual becomes, the more valuable his/her “stock” becomes. We take people’s creative ideas and commitments and convert them into tokens.What kind of problem or opportunity inspired you to launch YouToken? Up until now, financial markets (such as those that trade stocks, bonds, and currencies) provided limited opportunities for investors and entrepreneurs. Investors were able to purchase and sell shares of publicly traded companies, though there was no way to invest in shares representing individuals. We thought that it would be a great idea to place the value of an individual above all other financial assets and turn “human intelligence” into a financial asset. How will YouToken solve this problem? We are building a platform where each creative individual (artist, doctor, technician, etc.) will be able to feature him/her talents and sell shares representing those talents in exchange for financial support/real investments. Just like investors are able to purchase Google stocks or Apple stocks, they will be able to purchase stocks representing real humans (entrepreneurs). The more successful a creative individual becomes, the more valuable his/her “stock” becomes. How is the competition in your segment of the market? Give exposure to talents Traditional crowdfunding platforms like Indiegogo or Kickstarter help startup companies in a way, but they are limited in their abilities.
– Speaking of investors, traditional crowdfunding has a vast number of limitations. It is hard for investors to liquidate their investments if the funds are needed. Also, there is no transparent and reliable pricing.
– Speaking of entrepreneurs, oftentimes startup owners need a legal entity and a prototype of a product to feature a project on Kickstarter or Indiegogo (among other problems).
– While Indiegogo and Kickstarter are designed to help companies, at YouToken, personal development is the number one priority. We place the value of an individual above all. We give the power to all of the forgotten artists, technicians, designers, drivers, cooks, etc. and help these people become independent by monetizing their talents. We give creators freedom to create.
– Blockchain-based crowdfunding will help creative individuals bypass all the unnecessary roadblocks. Unlike our competitors, we eliminate middlemen and bureaucracy.Can you tell them to buy into your project?
– YouToken is a serious organization that gets support from 5 large companies including Libertex and Forex Club, among others.
– We move quickly: Within the past 2 months, we’ve built an impressive community around our project;o Our team on-boarded several reputable advisors including Bill O’Connor, the founder of Autodesk Innovation Genome, among others; We have designed the YouToken platform that will be introduced to the public on April 2nd at the Global Blockchain forum in Santa Clara, CA; And we are working on creating a strong legal structure that will make YouToken one of the few platforms compliant with security token regulations.
– So far, we have delivered what we promised. We are confident that the people who choose to join us today will benefit from the token price in a couple of months.
– You can invest in our token today; it’s $0.10/token. In May, this price will be $0.15/token. And by the time the token of our platform reaches exchanges, we expect its price to skyrocket.
– Unlike the majority of other ICOs that have no purpose, our project has a lot of potential. It is meant to benefit people in the long run. We believe that in 5 years, YouToken will reach previously unreachable heights.
– If you want to join the movement, do it by purchasing YTN on our website – youtoken.io