Project Aiur ICO

Project Aiur
Verified ICO

At Project Aiur we aim to democratize science, disrupt research system incentives, and improve scientific content, making it more transparent, accountable and widespread in society.

11 Weeks, 6 Day(s) Left
2018-09-04 - 2018-10-31
  Whitepaper |   Visit Site
ICO NOT YET RATED (NYR)


Team: NYR
Feasability: NYR


Current problems faced by the scientific community and the users of scientific content today include:

(1) information overload;

(2) access barriers;

(3) reproducibility issues;

(4) built-in biases; and,

(5) incentive misalignment.

Project Aiur of Iris.ai will initiate a decentralized community of researchers, coders, and anyone interested in science that will work to address the problems outlined above. We will collaborate to build what we call a “Knowledge Validation Engine” based on artificial intelligence technology – a machine where we can take a piece of research and have it checked up against all other research in the world. This means we will over time build a massive collection of research that has been validated. Members of the community will be rewarded for their contributions – of code, quality assurance, training data or research publications – with tokens, that can be used to access third party services built on top of Project Aiur. Creating a fully fledged economy with well aligned incentives will enable the uprooting of an industry which today is hindering scientific progress. AIUR is a new utility token enabling the world of accessible, validated, reproducible science.

Token details:

– Token symbol: AIUR

– Scheduled start of public token sale: September 4th, 2018

– Token platform: Ethereum, ERC20

– Token fundraising target amount: 10,000,000 EUR

– Accepted currency: ETH

– 75% of the amount raised will belong to the community, and will be released subject to development milestones – to anyone who achieves them, subject to community scrutiny. The remaining 25% will be allocated to Iris.ai for the planning and initial execution of the project.

Restrictions:

– No investors from the US, People’s Republic of China, South Korea, Iran, Republic of Singapore or Canada

– No one entity holding more than 2% of the total pool

– Investments over a certain threshold require identity checks





Coming Soon...
Coming Soon...


Tokens & Cryptocurrency ICOs that might interest you





This website is for information and illustrative purposes only. It is not, and should not be regarded as "investment advice" or as a "recommendation" regarding a course of action, including without limitation as those terms are used in any applicable law or regulation. See Disclaimer.