Aims to solve longstanding issues of trust and incentives in crowdfunding
- Allows strangers across the world to better trust complex financial transactions through improved transparency
- Offers Backer Insurance — an escrow wallet framework that lets users self-regulate and not rely on third parties
- Token incentivizes platform engagement and creates a more aligned, benevolent community
- Makes people more likely to fund innovative projects regardless of geography or demographics
$PLG Token Sale Model & Details
- Total tokens: 1,000,000,000,000 PLG
- Tokens available for ICO: 200,000,000,000 PLG
- Hard cap: 20,000,000 USD
- Soft cap: 5,000,000 ISD
- Price: 1 PLG=0.0001 USD
- Minimum contribution: 50 USD
- Maximum contribution: variable
- Token type: ERC20
Pledgecamp’s (PLG) token sale runs from 2/18/19 through 3/19/19.
For more information on Pledgecamp’s upcoming ICO and for additional news and details, visit their website here and download the white paper here.