The ETF application integrates with any blockchain to enable that cryptocurrency to be included in the exchange trade. All ETF tokens are inherently asset-backed. The smart contract is utilized to bind specific requirements of the in-kind exchange creating a decentralized asset management system. Kryptoin ETF Tokens behave like traditional ETFs found on a stock exchange but the underlying assets are digital currencies. They are exchange traded by a Kryptoin Trading Desk and can be liquidated on a digital exchange. ETFs tokens can be assembled to track any index or benchmark of any sector or niche market globally. The goal of the system is to create an ETF token system that will allow users, whom we anticipate will be global asset managers and Individuals, to utilize ETF tokens to track indices to fit their specific investment objectives and preferences.
Token Terms: “Kryptoin” KRP = Net Asset Value (NAV) / ETH- 10 Underlying coins (BCC, BTC, DASH, ETC, ETH, LTC, NEO, OMG, XMR, XRP) will be accepted and will be inter-exchangeable for KRP or ETH.
– Kryptoin holds a Provisional Patent on their ETF system at the U.S. Patent Office.
– It is the first Digital Currency ETF platform to be launched integrated and automated with the exchanges. Other CEFs and possibly other ETF funds exist but none that have the far-reaching capabilities of launching multiple Indexes and tokens with multiple AUMs for the use of Asset Management entities and individuals.Multiple integrations with Exchanges such as Bittrex, Bitfinex etc to enable hedging.
– Decentralized in-kind exchanges with the AUM will maintain the funds ratios and weighting without being actively managed. This creates trust and eliminates the chance for the mismanagement of funds.
– Diversification: ETFs come in handy when investors want to create a diversified portfolio. Asset allocation is the primary factor responsible for investment returns; and ETFs provide a convenient way for investors to build a portfolio that will meet investors’ specific asset allocation wants and needs.
– Superior Ecosystem Modelling: Because we modeled the ecosystem from real world ETFs on stock exchanges, it will be a system that will be familiar to most Asset Managers and other ETF entities that may want to utilize the system.
– Easy Intuitive Usability: The system’s user interface is made easy to understand because in most cases, cryptocurrency terminology and procedures can be overwhelming to many.