Bitex’s crypto-banking services include:
● Customer care, user experience and governance that is localized;
● An ERC-20 compatible digital wallet for securely storing a customer’s cryptocurrency balances on a personal mobile device;
● The ability for using the mobile wallet with a virtual debit card for payments, exchanges and transfers;
● Various Point of Sale solutions (both hardware and software based) for merchants to accept payments in their local currency from consumers;
● Currency exchanges between the G20 fiat currencies and various popular cryptocurrencies;
● Large scale business-to-business payments;
● Personal loans.
Bitex will launch in mid-2018 with a subset of banking services offered to customers in 8 countries (Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates), with plans for expanding its reach in the future. Services will be operated by local partners that license the Bitex platform as a franchise and who will register with the financial authorities in their respective countries. By working with local partners, who have a much better understanding of local customers and regulators and making available localized applications and customer support, the Bitex crypto-banking platform becomes the most accessible crypto-banking solution on the market.